Intensive training with participation of patients is directed to physicians who already have a first experience in implant surgery and who want to gain confidence in the independent exercise of implantation and prosthetic works under the supervision of outstanding experts.
The two-day, intensive training, during which the participants themselves perform implant procedures under the watchful eye of the teacher. Participants discuss in detail with the lecturer individual cases and procedure before the start of each of them.
Training takes place in a very modern clinics in Warsaw, is available in two versions to choose from.
DSI Face-Clinic Training Center, 4 Łuczek Street, Warsaw
|DURATION||2 days (Friday - Saturday)|
|GROUP||max 3 participants|
|AMOUNT OF IMPLANTED IMPLANTS||6 implants per participant|
|GUARANTEE||refund ( 500 PLN for each implant that won't be placed by participant)|
| ACCESS TO THE E-LEARNING ZONE
||yes, free for 6 months|
|PATIENTS||provided by DSI, it is possible to take part with your own patients|
|CONSULTATION WITH LECTURER AFER THE TRAINING||yes, 2 weeks|
|IMPLANTS USED DURING TREATMENT||MIS Seven|
|USED EQUIPMENT||MIS, Hu-Friedy, Meisinger, W&H|
|ADDITIONAL TREATMENTS (only if required)||Bone augmentation.|
|Surgical templates MIS MGuide.|
|Bone Block Grafting.|
- 100% CERTAINTY! Warrants that each of the participants will have 6 implants planted! We pay back PLN 500 gross for each of the six implants failed. The detailed scope of the guarantee is available at the DSI office and sent in case you are interested in participating in the training.
- Cosy, 3-person group!
- Within two days 10 to18 treatments will be performed. Each of the participants is the operator in a few treatments and assists with several others.
- The treatments are also broadcasted live to the training room, which is located next to the office, which allows those wishing to leave the office and continue their education in a comfortable environment with the ability to track the details of each operation.
- In rare cases the organizer or tutor has the right to refuse a participant to carry out the surgery because of the difficulty of the procedure or for patient safety reasons. In this case, the participant watches or assists in the operation performed by the tutor.
- Learn multiple techniques. Implants are placed in the bone using a traditional method and modern computer-designed templates.
- All treatments can be repeatedly watched after the training through E-learning zone.
- Individual consultations with the tutor up to two weeks after the training
- The lecture language is Polish
WARNING! To participate in the training you must have a minimal basic implantological knowledge proved with participation in trainings and medical practice in the field of implantology. We also offer an introductory basic training.
After the registration for training, DSI Office contacts individually each participant in order to determine the skill level of the participant and discuss the principles of Guarantee. There are also some ways available for consulting patients by Mr. Walerzak, MD, PhD before the training (for participants who arrive with their patients).
- Dental Skills Institute provides patients for treatments performed during training sessions. Patients are qualified by the tutor on the basis of a separate procedure.
- You can participate in activities with your patients.
- In order to qualify your patient for the surgery, you should submit us your willingness to participate in the training with your patient. In response, we send you a patient qualification procedure form.
- After the surgery, the patient undergoes a CT or panthomography tests, free of charge.
- For each placed implant the patient pays a fee of PLN 1,000 (in cash, directly after the surgery).
Trainer: Karolina Mazurek, MD, PhD
Location: Dental Skills Institute Training Center – Face-Clinic, Łuczek 4 str., Warsaw, Poland
Duration: 2 one-day workshops (Fridays or Saturdays, every other week)
Number of Credit Points: 14
The lecture language is Polish
Innovative! First time in Poland! Intensive prosthetic training program on live patients. Intimate, 3-person group enables active participation in the process of prosthetic treatment of patients. A total of six crowns are seated on implants during the training program. Each participant works individually under the direction of the outstanding practitioner, Ms. Karolina Mazurek, MD, Ph.D. Each attendee will perform not less than two crowns and will assist to other doctors participating in the training. The practice takes place in one of the most modern clinics in Poland, provided with the innovative hardware and its own laboratory.
The training is divided into two stages: twice in one day and takes place on Fridays or Saturdays with a one-week interval.
You can participate in the training with your patients. In order to qualify a patient for prosthetic treatment, please contact the DSI Office.
First meeting - one day (Friday or Saturday); 8 hours = work with patients and discussion.
- Discussion of documentation and implantoprosthetic treatment plans for each of the qualified patients.
- Taking impressions for seating crowns on implants.
- Open-tray and closed-tray impression techniques, coping bar.
- The choice of colors and materials.
We seat a total of 6 crowns, each attendee performs impressions individually and selects colors and materials for 2 crowns and actively assists in preparation of the others.
One-week interval - making crowns by the prosthetic laboratory.
Second meeting - one day (Friday or Saturday) 8 hours = work with patients and discussion.
- Bolt and cemented crowns, abutments.
- Seating crowns on implants.
- Checking the contact points and the occlusion.
- Performing of the necessary adjustments (including minor adjustments to be performed by the laboratory) and final crown placement on patients.
During this step, each participant performs individual seating of 2 crowns on implants in patients who were treated in step 1, and assists to the other two participants. Minimum 6 finished crowns is to be seated in step 2.
INTENSIVE IMPLANTOLOGICAL PRACTICE - TREATMENTS
Konrad Walerzak, MD, PhD
PROSTHETIC INTENSIVE PRACTICE TRAINING PROGRAM ON LIVE PATIENT
|8950 PLN||in the determination||9am - 5pm||DSI Face-Clinic Training Center, 4 Łuczek str., Warsaw (click here for a map)|
|9am - 5pm||DSI Face-Clinic Training Center, 4 Łuczek str., Warsaw (click here for a map)|
The price of training includes:
- Training materials.
- Lunch, snacks and coffee breaks.
- Skills-confirming certificate.
- 6-month free access to the DSI E-learning zone.
- Individual consultations with the tutor up to 2 weeks after the training.
- All-sterile and non-sterile treatment materials used during the training.
- Integration meetings - surprises (for selected training sessions only).
Registration and participation rules:
- Register by filling-in the form in REGISTER tab.
- Immediately after registration you will receive an e-mail confirming your application and information on the next steps.
- Pay in advance 10% of the value of training/cycle.
- Pay the remaining amount at least 30 days prior to the date of training.
- Do you want to quit? Please let us know at least 60 days before the training starts - we will refund the entire amount.
- The reservation will be decided by the order of payment made.
- To participate in the training you must have a minimal basic implantological knowledge.