DSI now offers intensive prosthetic training on live patients. In a comfortable, intimate, three-person group, each participant will have the opportunity to actively participate in several stages of prosthetic treatment of patients under the watchful eye of a distinguished expert, Ms. Karolina Mazurek, M.D. Ph.D. During the training, among others, we will do six crowns on implants. The practice takes place in one of the most modern clinics in Poland, provided with the prosthetic studio and the cutting-edge CAD/CAM technology.
We provide the patients and all the materials required! The enrolment process is underway - The number of places is limited!
During the training you will learn in practice:
- planning of prosthetic treatment (a diversity of clinical cases),
- closed and open tray implant impressions,
- the matching of proper color and materials,
- the selection of a suitable abutment,
- performing bolt and cemented works,
- principles of the effective cooperation with prosthetic lab,
- contact points control and occlusion principles,
- enforcing the final corrections to the crowns and commissioning works to patients.