1. General information.
- The www.dsi-edu.com Website Operator is Dental Skills Institute Sp. z o.o. (limited liability company) with its registered office in Warsaw, 01-067, at ul. Piaskowa 4 lok. U3, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Economic Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000447812, with taxpayer’s identification number (NIP) 527 269 91 98
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining data about users and their behaviour in the following manner:
- through data voluntarily provided in forms,
- through cookies saved in user devices,
- through collecting logs from the web server by the hosting operator Home.pl S.A.
2. Data provided in forms.
- The website collects data provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website may also collect data on connection parameters (time, IP address).
- The data provided in the form are not disclosed to third parties without the user’s consent.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a database of prospective customers, registered by the Website Operator in a register held by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in a form are processed for the purposes of the specific form, e.g. in order to process a training application.
- The data provided in the form may be disclosed to entities that technically perform some services – this refers in particular to disclosure of data on the owner of a newly registered domain to entities operating Internet domains (mainly Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa j.b.r – NASK), online payment services or other entities with which the Website Operator cooperates in this area.
3. Information about cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, that are stored in the Website User’s device and are meant for using the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of their storage in the user’s device and a unique number.
- The entity that stores cookies in the Website User’s device and that accesses them is the Website Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which enables to improve their structure and content;
- to maintain Website User’s session (upon logging), which does not require the User to enter their login and password on every Website page;
- to define the user's profile in order to display personalised materials in advertising networks, and Google in particular.
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s device until the User logs out, leaves the Website or shuts down the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for a time specified in cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Internet browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows to store cookies in the User’s end device by default. Website Users may modify the cookie settings. The Internet browser enables removal of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For detailed information, check Help or documentation of your Internet browser.
- Limitation of cookies may affect some of the functionalities available in Website pages.
- Cookies stored in the Website User’s device may also be used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular by Google, for displaying ads adjusted to the user’s Website usage pattern. To do that, they may keep information on the user’s navigation route or time spent in a given website.
- In terms of data on the user’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user may view and edit information from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- Information on some user behaviours are logged in the server layer. The data are used solely to administer the website and to ensure smooth hosting services.
- The resources viewed are identified using URL addresses. In addition, the following may be logged:
- time of query receipt,
- time of sending a reply,
- name of client workstation – identification is performed through a HTTP protocol,
- information on errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the website previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was entered through a link,
- information on the User’s browser,
- information on the IP address.
- The above data is not associated to specific persons viewing web pages.
- The above data are used solely for the purposes of server administration.
5. Data disclosure.
- The data may be disclosed to external entities exclusively within legally allowed limits.
- Personally identifiable data are disclosed solely upon the consent of the data subject.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to competent authorities on the basis of lawful requests to an extent arising from the request.
6. Cookie management – how to express and withdraw your consent?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, they may change browser settings. We inform you that disabling cookies required for authentication, security and user preference maintenance processes may hamper or – in extreme cases – make it impossible to use the Website.
- In order to manage your cookie settings, select your Internet browser/system from the list and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone