The training is aimed at dental assistants and hygienists wishing to gain or expand the theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the field of implantology and implant surgery preparation. Participation in the training helps you to create a harmonious, professional and competent team, and is especially recommended for assistants, where doctors just begin their experience with implantology.
Trainer: Laura Grzegółkowska, certified dental hygienist
Location: Centrum Szkoleniowe DSI Face-Clinic, Łuczek 4 street, Warsaw
Duration: 1 dzień
The lecture language is Polish
- Introduction to implantology, construction and types of implants.
- Anatomy for the implantologist.
- The implant placing procedure - demonstration and exercises on phantom models.
- The role of the dentist hygienist and assistant in implantological treatment, its success and maintenance of lasting results and satisfaction and comfort to the patient.
- Office equipment.
- Discussion and presentation of the essential equipment, surgical tools, implantology instruments and materials.
- Discussion of the various zones of sterility.
- Stages of separation and preparation of the direct sterility zone and procedure for preserving the chain of sterility - discussion of theoretical and practical work in the office.
- Disinfection methods - discussion of theoretical and practical work in the office.
- The procedure for preparing the study for the treatment and the correct distribution of instruments – practical classes in the office.
- Preparing operational team for the implant surgery – practical classes in the office.
- Preparing the patient for the surgery – practical classes in the office.
- The role of the assistant during surgery.
- Appropriate behavior of implant team and effective way of communication with the patient.
- After-treatment procedures.
- Patient care before, during and after surgery and procedures during the entire treatment process and after its completion.
- Long-term care.
- Medical records.
- The requirements for sanitary authorities.
- Introduction to implant prosthetics, including a discussion of the subsequent stages of treatment up to the finished crown.
|Professional implantological assistant (1 day)||439,02 PLN net / 540 PLN gross||Sat 16th June 2018||9am - 5pm||DSI Face-Clinic Training Center, 4 Łuczek str., Warsaw (click here for a map)|
|Professional implantological assistant (1 day)||454,30PLN net / 590 PLN gross||Sat 25th August 2018||9am - 5pm||DSI Face-Clinic Training Center, 4 Łuczek str., Warsaw (click here for a map)|
|Professional implantological assistant (1 day)||454,30PLN net / 590 PLN gross||Sat 8th December 2018||9am - 5pm||DSI Face-Clinic Training Center, 4 Łuczek str., Warsaw (click here for a map)|
The price of training includes:
- Training materials.
- Lunch, snacks and coffee breaks.
- Skills-confirming certificate.
- All-sterile and non-sterile treatment materials used during the training.
Registration and participation rules:
- Register by filling-in the form in REGISTER tab.
- Immediately after registration you will receive an e-mail confirming your application and information on the next steps.
- Pay in advance 10% of the value of training/cycle.
- Pay the remaining amount at least 30 days prior to the date of training.
- Do you want to quit? Please let us know at least 60 days before the training starts - we will refund the entire amount.
- The reservation will be decided by the order of payment made.